7/19/13

Inspire

Hello everyone! Victoria is here with another summer card. I love to use bright colors in my cards, that's why I chose these papers and added to them beautiful borders stamp. I also stamped the light bulb and cut it out.
Cześć! Mam dla Was kolejną letnia kartkę. Uwielbiam żywe kolory w moich pracach, dlatego wybrałam te papiery i dodałam stemplowanie pięknymi borderami. Nastemplowałam też żarówkę, którą następnie wycięłam.


I just adore the lightbulb images, for me they are like a starting point to express ideas. Summer is the most busiest time for me, nevertheless I really enjoy every minute of it and find my inspiration everywhere. This card is just a reminder for myself to stop this rush and to create something :)
Po prostu uwielbiam żarówki, dla mnie są jak początek dla wszystkich spontanicznych inspiracji. Lato jest dla mnie najbardziej pracowitym czasem, jednak cieszę się każdą minutą i znajduję inspiracje na każdym kroku. Dzisiejsza kartka jest przypomnieniem, żeby raz na jakiś czas przystopować i tworzyć :)

I hope you enjoy your summer days and have fun!
Mam nadzieję, że korzystacie z lata i nieźle się bawicie!
Victoria

Użyte stemple: Used stamps:
TES-086 borders1  TES-041L Lightbulbs large

 

No comments:

Post a Comment