7/24/13

Today

Hello dear 3rd Eye fans! I will share with you a layout I created for myself. It was a couple of years ago, just an ordinary day, but still warm and pleasant memories of it :)
Cześć wszystkim fanom 3rd Eye! Dziś mam Wam do pokazania skrapa, którego stworzyłam dla siebie. Zdjęcie było zrobione parę lat temu, w zwykły dzień ale mam z nim związane miłe wspomnienia :)


For this LO I used several 3rd Eye stamps and chipboard. On the background there are tulle and heart border stamps, I used different distress inks for them.
Użyłam tu kilka stempli i tekturek 3rd Eye. W tle znajdziecie tiul i serduszkowe bordery, które odbijałam paroma kolorami tuszów.


Then I used beams on one of the photo mats. I cut lots of circles from the back of the paper and layered them up. In general, there are different layers of paper and embellishments.
Znajdziecie tu też stemplowane promienie, masę kółek ułożonych w warstwy i parę innych ozdób.


I used feather chipboard and stamps. My stamps are a little bit smaller than the chipboard that's why I distressed the edges with darker ink.
Brzegi tekturowych piórek potuszowałam ciemnoszarym odcieniem. 

I hope you have a great time and will use your creativity for saving some of your precious memories. Have fun with it!
Mam nadzieję, że spędziliście ze mną miłą chwilę i zainspirowałam Was do działania! Zatrzymajcie cenne wspomnienia, bawcie się podczas tworzenia!

Victoria

Użyte produkty * Used products:
chipboards' sheet TEC-002 feathers  feathers TES-125 tulle TES-135 
beams set SMALL TES-115S - rays - radial background  TES-086 borders1

1 comment: